|Classic Ballet Series: #7 Peppermint Candy Cane Barbie Doll
|This product is not available from any Amazon merchant. Please check for New and Used availability below.
- BOXES ARE DAMAGED, BARBIE'S IN PERFECT CONDITION. Seventh in the Classic Ballet Series®, the Collector Edition Peppermint Candy Cane Barbie® doll.
- This classic doll is a beautiful ballerina inspired by the peppermint candy cane in the beloved ballet, The Nutcracker. She wears a whimsical costume featuring a fitted white taffeta bodice with green and pink stripes and pink tulle sleeves.
- Her layered pink tulle tutu skirt is embellished with taffeta petals. A pink and green ribbon bow and shimmery, silvery "bell" decorate the ballet skirt.
- Light pink tights and matching toe shoes complement her perfect ballerina legs, specially sculpted in an "on-toe" position. Silvery stud earrings are the perfect accessories.
- Finally, a decorative striped "candy cane" completes her theatrical ensemble.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
Very Pretty!, Jul 23, 2023
I was abosolutly amazed with this barbie. I love ballet and The Nutcracker, and I also collect Barbie Collectibles, so I am hoping to own most if not all of the Nutcracker barbies. She has a cute stripped costume, pretty pink tutu, and her leg and feet positions are very realistic. I love her hair! It has finger curls in it and it is so cute! She comes with a stand to display her (of course). I would definatly recommend this doll to a Nutcracker fan or a barbie collector.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
Beautiul doll - simply stunning, Dec 27, 2022
Peppermint Candy Cane Classic Ballet Series Barbie Doll is a beautiful for collectors. She has a beautiful layered tutu and her striped leotard is lovely as well. she comes with a cute candy cane and her ballet slippers look real and can come off but Im sure they are VERY hard to get back on. her tights even look real! Oh, and her hair is adorable! ADORABLE! but take the netting out of it, I didn't realize that at first and her hair wouldn't "poof" up, but now it looks great! wonderfull doll for a new collector or an "expirenced" collector.